Chris,

I don't mean to plug my book (Long Ago and Far Away: Young Historians in the
Classroom), but it does have a chapter on doing oral histories.    I go through
all the steps I've used in doing oral histories with my fourth graders over the
last few years, my co-author (an experienced oral historian) writes more
generally on how to set up such a project, we have a list of useful on-line
sites, and an annotated bibliography.  You can find out more at the publisher's
website, www.stenhouse.com

Monica
This message sent using the FirstClass SMTP/NNTP Gateway for Mac OS.