Elizabeth,

We've had no problem integrating Ebind with our
own EAD based systems. We have a freely available
cgi script that reads ebind and generates html
on the fly. For an example see:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:28008/ead/berkeley/breen/103

and click on the link at the bottom of the page
to see the digitized version of the Patrick Breen
diary. This is the only publically available
finding aid with this functionality but many more
are on the way including ebind links within the
container list at the item level.

Alvin Pollock
Electronic Text Unit
UC Berkeley Library