Hello fellows,

We here at LC were talking about compiling a bibliography of regarding
educational use of American Memory materials, specifically articles
published in print or online by those on the Amfellows list (includes CCT
folks, fellows, and LC staffers).  Judy will post the list on the learning
page.  So, please send me  your American Memory vitae.  Summaries would be
nice if you have them and please provide URLs, where appropriate.

I'll compile a list and give it to Judy.

Thanks!

Betty

   Elizabeth L. Brown, M.L.S.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1300)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC  20540-1300
   [log in to unmask]                telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress Learning Page:
   http://learning.loc.gov/learn/