About the sound file, what about downloading the wav file, open the media
player on the computer and select the wav file for play  (I know this will
work on a PC, am not sure about the latest Mac media player).  You can
minimize the player until needed to start the sound.

Maybe some of the Fellows can share their tips as well.

Judy