I should have reread your message before I hit send.....Sorry

I don't use web whacker to take pages... The software will save pages in its
proprietary format (on the version I tried).  I save pages off the web and
redo their linking to link from one page of the presentation to the next.
That way I can use the presentation off a floppy with any browser on any
computer. I have directions to do this on the Technical Page of the Learning
Page.

If anyone wants a walk-through of the process, let me know.  It's what we do
when there is no internet connection.  We affectionately call this our
"Inter-NOT"!

Good luck with your presentation.
Judy