This message has been posted on another listserve.  I apologize for the
duplication.

The National Performance Review suggested that government agencies create
partnerships or franchise their services to other federal agencies in order
to provide common support services and operate more cost-effectively.  I
would like to hear from government agencies that are providing services for
a fee to other government agencies or to the private sector.

How have you advertised your services?  Have you established a fee
schedule?  Has the service proven to be cost effective?  How do you
determine priorities?  Would you recommend this type of arrangement to
other agencies?  Why or why not?

Please respond directly to me at [log in to unmask]  I will provide the
results to anyone who would like them.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.