Date:          Thu, 22 Jan 1998 16:34:34 -0500
From:          Nikki Vasser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Open Positions
To:            [log in to unmask]

To whom it may concern:

Please post the following position on your list serv.

Garcia Consulting, Inc., is an information and technology company that
specializes in providing information management and information
technology operations to both federal and commercial clients.

Currently we are looking for a full time Library Information Technician
to work in our Crystal City AND Washington, DC offices. (Metro
Accessible)  The successful candidate must have a High School Diploma,
two years library experience including knowledge of MARC cataloging,
OCLC  and word processing. Compensation is $13.97/hr plus benefits.

Please forward resumes attn: NRV/EPA97-020; Garcia Consulting, Inc.,
7927 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22101, FAX 703-506-0847, E-mail:
[log in to unmask] An Equal Opportunity Employer.  For more information
visit our website at www.garcia.com.

*        LIBJOBS is a free service provided by the International      *
*           Federation of Library Associations and Institutions.        *
*   For individual membership information, contact:  [log in to unmask]  *
*                          URL: www.ifla.org                          *