Date:          Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:53:43 -0500
From:          "Passey, Lara" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Employment Opportunity in MD
To:            [log in to unmask]

NCI Information Systems, Inc. is one of America's fastest growing
technology firms.  We have been recognized by Inc. magazine as an "Inc.
500" firm, by Federal Computer Week as one of the top rated "Federal
Integrators", and as a "Fast 50"
company by Washington Technology magazine for three years running.  Our
market
expansion has allowed our employees to explore and excel in the areas of
new and
innovative technologies.

We currently have a Librarian position open in Greenbelt, MD. We offer
great benefits to full-time employees and competitive salaries.

Requirements and Description:
MS Library degree and minimum one year library experience with emphasis
on electronic document/database searches. Will be responsible for search
and acquisition of documents. Will provide customer support. Also
responsible for filling in for various library positions including the
reference desk, circulation, and document filing.

Send your resume to NCI Information Systems, Inc.,
8260 Greensboro Drive, Suite 400, McLean, VA  22102,
Fax: (703) 790-6062
Internet: [log in to unmask]

 http://www.nciinc.com

An equal opportunity employer.

*        LIBJOBS is a free service provided by the International      *
*           Federation of Library Associations and Institutions.        *
*   For individual membership information, contact:  [log in to unmask]    *
*                          URL: www.ifla.org                          *