Date:          Sat, 31 Jan 1998 17:15:54 -0600
From:          Debbie Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Challenging Non-Traditional Jobs for Librarians - Available NOW
To:            [log in to unmask]

SIRSI, a leader in client/server information technology solutions
for libraries, businesses, and archives is looking for motivated,
quality-minded individuals to help us continue our success.
We are currently looking for librarians to fill the following
Huntsville-based positions:

PROJECT COORDINATOR

Serve as primary point of contact for new customers during
installation process. Applicants need:

     *M.L.S. and/or 1-3 years experience in library automation
     *excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills

CUSTOMER CONSULTANT

Conducts on-site training and daily software support to SIRSI
customer base. Travel required. Applicants need:

     *M.L.S. degree and/or one to three years of experience in library
automation
     *excellent communication skills
     *hands-on experience with an integrated library system

K-12 PRODUCT MANAGER

Responsible for managing SIRSI's product positioning efforts for K-12
school libraries. Applicants need:

     *thorough understanding of library operations and the library marketplace
     *library automation experience (preferably K-12)
     *M.L.S. required
     *excellent written and verbal communication skills

For more information about SIRSI, our products, and Huntsville,
Alabama, please visit our home page at www.sirsi.com.

Send your resume, a cover letter indicating the position in which
you are interested, and salary history to:

SIRSI
Debbie Collins, Human Services
689 Discovery Drive
Huntsville, AL  35806-2801

Fax number:   205-922-9818
Email:  [log in to unmask]

SIRSI is an equal opportunity employer.
Debbie Collins                          Phone:  205-922-9820
SIRSI                                   Fax:  205-922-9818
689 Discovery Drive                             Email:  [log in to unmask]
Huntsville, AL  35806-2801

*        LIBJOBS is a free service provided by the International      *
*           Federation of Library Associations and Institutions.        *
*   For individual membership information, contact:  [log in to unmask]    *
*                          URL: www.ifla.org                          *