Dear Ms. Byrd:

        As a matter of local policy, SLU Law does *not* put through on pcc
any works which would require a call number from a theocratic schedule
that has not yet been issued by LC.

        Personally, if you wanted to include the title in your "PCC
STREAM", I'd put it through without a call number.

        RCA

Richard C. Amelung                                (314) 977-2743
Head of Technical Services                  Fax:  (314) 977-3966
Saint Louis University Law Library
3700 Lindell Blvd.                      E-mail: [log in to unmask]
St. Louis, Missouri  63108