Thanks to Stephen Miller for pointing to the Panorama document on the
Duke sight.  It has the answer to my question.  It turns out that I need
the mime.types file set on our server to include the sgml file type.
Now, just have to notify our server administrator - oops - that's me!!!
Oh well, just what I need to do this weekend, brush up on VI editor and
UNIX!!!!

--
Dale Patterson                                [log in to unmask]
Archivist                                          voice: 973-408-3189