In a message dated 4/30/98 6:47:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I just found out that I did not win the James Madison Fellowship.  Big
 disappointment.  I was accepted to VCU for the fall, but now I need the
money. >>
Thanks Eric,  Any tips you have would be appreciated on the living history.  I
am sorry you did not get the fellowship.  It sure makes me think twice about
applying for it.  I had seriously considered applying this year but decided
the timing wasn't right for me.  I would have thought you would have had a
great chance.  Did they give you any idea why you didn't get it?
Laura