Greetings!  I am new to this list, so please forgive me if this topic has been dealt with before.  Here at Winterthur, we are currently in the process of converting our finding aids to SGML using EAD.  Our next step is to link these finding aids to our OPAC records via the MARC 856 field.  Has anyone been successful in doing this, and if so, could you send me the 856 string you used?  We're running VTLS's brand new Virtua system with Netscape Navigator 3.06 and Panorama as a plug-in.  I'm having trouble making the connections work, and I'm not sure why.

Many thanks in advance,
Karen Rege

Karen Rege, Associate Librarian
Joseph Downs Collection of Manuscripts and Printed Ephemera
The Winterthur Museum Library
Winterthur, DE 19735
(302) 888.4733