At the University Library of Amsterdam we are planning to purchase an SGML
editor package.  The Dutch educational network organization (SURF) has
obtained a nation-wide license for Adobe Framemaker+SGML 5.5 at reduced
prices. Since we are not familiar with this product I would like to find out
what the experience has been from people using this particular package.
Personally I'm familiar with SoftQuad's Author/Editor which I found to be
quite good.
Please respond to my own e-mail address and not to the list.  I will
summarize the reponses.
Many thanks in advance.  Regards,

Kurt De Belder

drs Kurt De Belder
Senior Project Manager Electronic Services
Chief Library Information Technology
                                        E-mail: [log in to unmask]
                                        http://www.uba.uva.nl
University Library                      Tel.: +31 20 525 3672
University of Amsterdam                 Fax.: +31 20 525 2311
Singel 421-425                          Mail: Postbus 19185
1012 WP Amsterdam                             1000 GD Amsterdam
The Netherlands                               The Netherlands