Hello AM Fellows,

Yes, I was there and witnessed a very well planned and presented session
by some expert presenters! It was a real thrill to be in that audience of
interested and active participants. By the time the Fellows got to the end
of the session and introduced Susan Veccia for a few words to the
audience, Susan received a very hearty applause-- even before speaking.
That was indicative of the enthusiasm that had been generated. This was a
very impressive presentation!

Congratulations to all who planned and carried out this great session!

Peter Milbury                          [log in to unmask]

Librarian-Mentor Teacher      http://www.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/~pmilbury
American Memory Fellow:  Library Of Congress - National Digital Library
Chico High School, Chico, CA 95926     http://dewey.chs.chico.k12.ca.us
A National Blue Ribbon and California Distinguished School 530-891-3036