In a message dated 8/10/98 12:36:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  I can imagine the Detroit photos, and new FSA/OWI photos
 would yield lots of interesting discussions about similarities and
differences
 between US and Russian life at those moments in the 20th century. >>
Bill, thanks for the off the top ideas on using the collection with Russian
teachers, students.  Those would be a good starting place.  I also would like
to use the oral histories and my students oral histories to facilitate some
oral history collecting from the Russian students.  In a country which is in
the process of "rediscovering" history I think the concept would be valuable.
I would love to hear any other ideas/thoughts from fellows on parts of the
collection which should be highlighted.    Thanks.
Laura
Laura Wakefield
97' Fellow