Hi guys,
Life just hasn't been the same without you!  I am back to the old
grind--that weekly column. This week's will be about our time together. I
am looking for just a couple of quotes relating to the value of the
institute and the potential impact of the learning activities we create.
Please help!

The column does run online so I will let you know when it appears.
Meantime, I miss you.  If you find yourself in the Philadelphia area . . .

joyce

Joyce Kasman Valenza, Librarian          Springfield Township High School
[log in to unmask]          [log in to unmask]
American Memory Fellow:                  Milken National Educator 97/98
Phone: (215) 233-6058                    Fax: (215) 836-5237
Philadelphia Inquirer tech.k12           crossings.phillynews.com/archive.htm
http://gopher.mciu.k12.pa.us/~jvweb
http://mciunix.mciu.k12.pa.us/~spjvweb