American Memory Fellows,[log in to unmask],Internet2 writes:
>Hi,
>   Judy has had a problem making changes to our lesson page from her MAC.  Is
>there something that she should be doing or am I going to have to make all of
>the changes on my PC with windows 95?  School starts tomarrow and we are busy
>working trying to get up to speed with our lesson.  Any help we can get  will
>be most appreciated.
>   We wish all of you a great year.
>   Cathy Johnson

Cathy,
I think the problem may be that you don't have the full version of Netscape.
You may have just the Web Browser without the other tools/utilities (editing,
news, email). You need to have the Composer portion of Netscape Communicator
in order to do the editing.  If you don't have it and can't download the full
version of Netscape Communicator, just use a different web page editor.  I
use Claris Home Page on the Mac and have great success with it.  Call me in
SF if you need help.
Carolyn Karis
Urban School of SF
415-626-2919 X150
This message sent from the Urban School of San Francisco.