Hello everybody,

I thought I would pass along this job posting from my new organization
since I know that some of you would fit the bill perfectly.  Please let
me know if you are interested.  My new e-mail is

Cory Brandt
amfellow '97

JOB DESCRIPTION
Professional/Curriculum Development Managers

The Institute for Learning Technologies (ILT) of Teachers College and
Columbia University, seeks experienced educators with interest in and
knowledge of educational applications of new media technologies to
manage
the Institute's on- and off-site professional and curriculum development
activities in the following content areas: K-5 Literacy, Environmental
Science, Distance Learning, Humanities, Social Sciences and Mathematics.
Professional and curriculum development responsibilities include:
developing
informal sessions, formal workshops and extended institutes, designing
and
developing curriculum innovations and managing ILT's field team of
research
assistants and interns supporting school-based activities in the network
of
schools affiliated with ILT. Qualifications: The successful candidate
will
be a self-starting, industrious, and entrepreneurial individual who
possesses a strong academic background in one or more relevant
discipline(s), has at least two years of experience in K-12 education,
and
has substantive experience designing, developing, and/or implementing
innovative instructional uses of multimedia technologies. Well developed
oral and written communication skills are essential. Multimedia
authoring
skills (including Web development) and grant writing experience are
pluses.
Strong content area expertise is required.

Qualified applicants should SEND A RESUME to Columbia University,
Teachers
College, Institute for Learning Technologies, Box 144, 525 West 120th
Street, New York, NY, 10027-6696. Attn: Teresa Gonzalez, Administrative
Associate.