I have played around with the demo CD here at the University of Chicago,
and not the full version of the software. However, I did find a bug in the
program. When I reported it to Interface they had it fixed and an upgrade
posted on their web site by the next day, so from a technical point of
view they are quite responsive.
I think they are not yet compliant with version one but plan to be
sometime this fall.

Sarah Burke
University of Chicago Library