The version 1.0 EAD DTD should be available from the LC website within the
coming week. Randy Barry at LC is the person who will be taking care of
this, and I expect that he'll send the list more specific information as
soon as he is able.

  Jackie M. Dooley, Head of Special Collections and University Archives
UCI Libraries, P.O. Box 19557, Univ. of California, Irvine, CA 92623-9557
   Internet: [log in to unmask]  Phone: 949/824-4935  Fax: 949/824-2472
                 ** Please note our new area 949 code **