A Handbook of Federal Librarianship is in the making.  It will cover topics
and issues of particular interest to the staff of  Federal libraries and
information centers.  You are encouraged to share any policy and
procedures, administrative or management issues that you have found
unique to the Federal library community.

This Handbook is intended as a resource tool developed by Federal
librarians for Federal librarians because we know best what we do and
what our needs are.  All your topics and issues will be given careful
consideration for inclusion in the handbook.

To help us get the word out, we would like to submit a brief description
of this project to your library or association's newsletter.

In advance, the Task Force for a Handbook of Federal Librarianship
thanks you for your assistance.  To send comments to the task force,
please contact:
Denise W. Lomax, Chair
Task Force on Federal Librarianship
FLICC Education Working Group