--------------FB76F85F902959FBE5CA8906

Hi to all,

I would realized ead documents that have links to a remote resources,
represented by cgi-bin executable files.

Could you tell me, in EAD DTD 1.0, what are the tags and the related
attributes to obtain hypertextual links in a way similar, or the same,
to the <A HREF="http://...."> link </A> of HTML?

Using Softquad Panorama Free i tried to to that, but with no
satisfactory results.
First, I used the <extref> tag with its xpointer attribute in this way:

<extref xpointer="http://hostname/cgi-bin/foo?p1&p2"> link </extref>

but no links were displayed, then I used the <extptr> tag with its href
attribute in the same way:

<extptr href="http://hostname/cgi-bin/foo?p1&p2"> link </extptr>

In this case Panorama higligth the CDATA of the tag, but it isn't
treated as an hypertextual link.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks.

Massimo Castellacci

mailto:[log in to unmask]
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~castella/intro.html

--------------FB76F85F902959FBE5CA8906

begin:          vcard
fn:             Massimo Castellacci
n:              Castellacci;Massimo
org:            Universit� degli studi di Pisa
adr;dom:        Via Agostino di Duccio, 13;;;Firenze;Italy;50143;
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          Corso di laurea in Scienze dell'Informazione
tel;work:       +3950509409
tel;home:       +3955706395
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE