--------------0D87285EB0842FD8E55AC197

Fox, Michael wrote:

>    One cannot use Panorama Free to view
> files located on a local drive, only those delivered through an http
> server.  So while one might be able to reverse engineer the Synex syntax
> as Mr. Johnston describes, you might not necessarily be easily able to
> edit and view them locally

This is a problem we solved. We have a software (freeware) that transform a
Win95 system in a Web server even if you computer is a stand-alone machine.
So we are able to read sgml files locally via a web server that is the PC
itself. If you want I can attach this tool in a message.

Best regards.

Massimo Castellacci

mailto:[log in to unmask]
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.cli.di.unipi.it/~castella/intro.html

--------------0D87285EB0842FD8E55AC197

begin:          vcard
fn:             Massimo Castellacci
n:              Castellacci;Massimo
org:            UniversitÓ degli studi di Pisa
adr;dom:        Via Agostino di Duccio, 13;;;Firenze;Italy;50143;
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          Corso di laurea in Scienze dell'Informazione
tel;work:       +3950509409
tel;home:       +3955706395
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE