>I couldn't help indulging in a little bit of nostalgia for the hot carefree
>days of summer.  Arnold

It's getting cold up there in western Mass, huh Arnold?  Well if picturing your
Fellows' faces helps you warm up, don't forget they're all on line at the CCT
website http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL.

When I scan through the pix I recall the funny moments -- like dancing with my
partner Sybil. You and Howard are in good character, as always.

Bill