So, we can now legally report statistics the way we've been doing it
anyway.  :-)  The increase in records created during FY98 is wonderful.
It's a joy to be involved in cooperative project that really works.  We
all deserve a well-earned pat on the back.

       IIIIII
         II             Marty Joachim
     UU  II  UU         Principal Cataloger
     UU  II  UU         Indiana University Libraries
     UU  II  UU         Bloomington, IN 47405
     UU  II  UU         [log in to unmask]
      UUUIIUUU          (812) 855-4263
         II             FAX (812) 855-7933
       IIIIII