Doria, please post this for Ken Nero ([log in to unmask]).

***Apologies for the cross-postings***
I'm collecting policies and procedures related to how Federal libraries or
agencies effect the relevant Copyright laws in the provision of
information services.  I plan to contribute a section on copyright for the
Federal librarians' handbook.  Do any of you have an agency level
document that you can share with me?  I would like to compare what I
have written or researched to other department or agency policies.  It
could be a short document comprising copyright-related procedures,
general guidelines, or just prescriptive policies.  The primary focus is
targeted but not limited to what management should do in the areas of
enterprise-wide photocopying of copyrighted material, electronic
subscriptions, CD-ROM & WEB-based subscriptions, and library
photocopying under the current copyright laws.  In addition, I am
particularly interested in how your management addresses the copyright
implications of photocopying, compiling, and distributing agency specific
or agency-related periodical or newspaper articles.

If you can help me and do not want me to send me the information by
e-mail ([log in to unmask]), my address is 1099 - 14th Street, Room 8000;
Washington, DC  20570.  I can be reached at 202-273-0147 or by fax at
273-2906.