For more about the photograph, "Destitute peapickers in California; a 32
year old mother of seven children. February 1936" and the others in its
series, see this page:
http://lcweb.loc.gov/rr/print/128_migm.html

Betty

At 04:24 PM 11/9/98 -0500,  Judy Graves wrote:
> ...  As an added enticement - we are giving away a poster that
>uses the photomosaic technique with the FSA black and white collection.
>The poster is the image known as Migrant Mother done in many images from
>the FSA black and white collection.
>
>Judy, m.h.

   Elizabeth L. Brown, M.L.S.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC  20540-1300
   [log in to unmask]                telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/