--------------7073615796612A7D8C42A9C4

Hi Bill,

You're right about history matters - I've been using it for several
months to find resources teachers can use for the curriculum units I am
writing.  They are one of the best places I've found for this type of
thing.  I also studied with Jim Horton at GWU and am pleased that he
will be featured in their "Secrets of Great Teachers" section - can't
wait to hear what they have to say about him as he is a great teacher.

Cynthia Stout

--------------7073615796612A7D8C42A9C4

begin:          vcard
fn:             Cynthia  Stout
n:              Stout;Cynthia
org:            ISU Social Studies
adr;dom:        ;;;303-982-6961;;;
email;internet: [log in to unmask]
title:          Middle Level Resource Teacher
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard