Subject: Civil War News Articles
From:    American Memory Fellows <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    11/23/98  6:10 PM

Hi all!

Just wanted to touch base with the whole group about the project on which Amy
and I have been working.  We had our students chose photographs from the
Mathew Brady collection and analyze them.  They then had to research and write
news articles to accompany the photographs.  The project went well and we
recently uploaded all of the files.  Please take a look at our students' work!

http://www.wms-arl.org/amf/

We are in the process of editing our lesson plan and uploading teacher
materials.  We'll let you know when those are complete!

Elizabeth Ridgway