Thanks Eliz/Amy...a great idea to provide PDF and HTML versions!  Everyone
using your materials can look like a "pro."

Debbie Abilock
The Nueva School
6565 Skyline Blvd.
Hillsborough, CA 94010
"It is important that students bring a certain ragamuffin barefoot
irreverence to their studies; they are not here to worship what is known,
but to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)

http://www.wms-arl.org/amf/

We are in the process of editing our lesson plan and uploading teacher
materials.  We'll let you know when those are complete!

Elizabeth Ridgway