I telephoned Interleaf last month for similar information and technical
support.  I left a message on their sales voice mail (1-800-955-5323); no
one returned my call.  A week later I phoned technical support
(1-800-688-5151) and they forwarded my query to a technician who returned
my call the same day.  However, as techies go, I couldn't understand most
of what she said; my problem is still unsolved.  As with most people I've
heard from on this list, I am less than enthused about these products.
I've got our technical staff trying to figure out if my problem is a glitch
in the software or my pathways are incorrect.

Perhaps a call to technical support will find someone who knows if
Interleaf will provide the free Panorama viewer.

Sue