I meant to e-mail the listserv, but replied to Ursula instead, so here's a
correction.

I thought the article was very good; and it's proved useful in furthering
the explanation of the concept of integrating technology in the classroom.

Although our project has been crawling rather than running, we did get a
minigrant from the Philadelphia Education Fund to support the project
(second semester with a new class) with resources, staff development, etc.
It's also becoming more interdisciplinary--an English teacher is joining us.

Evelyn