Hi Monica,

Try this website:

http://www.impeach-andrewjohnson.com/

 which has all kinds of neat stuff related to the impeachment of
Andrew Johnson with classroom materials for teachers and students.  I
subscribe to a newsletter, SCOUT, which gives concise descriptions of
online websites related to the Social Sciences, including what's going
on at the LOC.  If interested, the next time I receive it (about every
10 days or so), I'll list its URL.

Take care,  MEl

---"Monica R. Edinger" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear fellow Fellows,
>
> How or are you dealing with the impeachment situation in class?  I'm
very
> curious because I do a large unit on the Constitution with my fourth
> graders beginning in April and it looks like there may be a trial in
the
> Senate a that point. My focus in the past has been on the document
itself
> and how we can change it using the Civil Rights movement as an
example.

> Monica

==
Mel Sanchez