...and handy access is on the LOC site:

Federalist Papers "home" page:
<http://lcweb2.loc.gov/const/fedquery.html>

65 -- The Powers of the Senate Continued
<http://lcweb2.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_65.html>

66 -- Objections to the Power of the Senate To Set as
      a Court for Impeachments Further Considered
<http://lcweb2.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_66.html>

Betty

At 08:28 PM 12/20/98 -0800, you wrote:
-----------------------
>Sender:       American Memory Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Douglas Perry <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Impeachment Teaching
----

>Dear Fellows,
>        I know it is the holidays but reading Federalist Papers 65
>& 66 by Hamilton are refreshing and enlightening.
>Doug Perry
>Gig Harbor High School
>Gig Harbor, WA 98335

   Elizabeth L. Brown, M.L.S.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC  20540-1300
   [log in to unmask]                telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/