Bill,

The following address worked fine moments ago:
http://www.oasis-open.org/cover/sgml-xml.html

Daniel

At 02:55 PM 1/2/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all;
>
>I'm trying to access Robin Cover's SGML/XML Web page at
>www.oasis-open.org/cover/, which is supposedly the new URL for what used
>to be www.sil.org/sgml/sgml.html. I keep getting a message that
>www.oasis-open.org does not have a DNS address. Has anyone else experience
>similar problems with this new address or does anyone have any hints about
>the correctness of this address?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Bill
>
>Bill [log in to unmask]
>Manuscripts Librarian                |                   The UCI Libraries
>Department of Special Collections    |            University of California
>949 824.3113                         |                      P.O. Box 19557
>949 824.2472 FAX                     |              Irvine, CA  92623-9557

Daniel V. Pitti         Project Director
Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
Alderman Library        University of Virginia  Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Phone: 804 924-6594     Fax: 804 982-2363       Email: [log in to unmask]