---"Dimartino, Lydia" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Ron:
>     I ordered it from Fas-track(1-800-927-3936).  Use caution when you
> are downloading LOC sites.  They can be huge!
> Lydia

Duh!!!

When I came in today I used go.com and BAM!  found it, downloaded it,
paid by credit card and now I'm going to see if I can open and use it!!

Thanks!!

I used bludsquerrel - its producer

NOTE: I'm using yahoo.com to send this so don't use that to reply - use

==
Ron Stoloff,

If the gods had intended Man to fly they wouldn't have given us railroads.