Hello,
         I was noticing that most of the issues raised on this listserve are
technical in nature, but was hoping I could receive some non-technical EAD
information.  I am currently taking an archival administration course in my
MLS program and, like many such courses, I need to do a research paper.  I am
tackling the general topic of EAD, but am required to discuss EAD from an
administrative/management point of view.  In light of that, if any of you
could provide me with administrative/management issues associated with EAD
(Costs, manpower requirements, benefits and drawbacks, etc..), it would be
greatly appreciated.  Please respond to my personal e-mail address.  Any help
will be greeted with a very heartfelt thank you.:-)

Tom Eisinger