I'd like to come.  Thanks!

Date:          Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:50:14 -0400
From:          Ana Cristan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:       Dinner reservations, please
To:            Multiple recipients of list BIBCO <[log in to unmask]>

To all who will be attending the BIBCO and CONSER Operations Committee
Meeting April 22-23.

BIBCO and CONSER will be having a joint dinner on April 22nd 6:00-8:00.
at the Hunan Chinese Restaurant.  We will need a head count of all who
will be attending by April 15th.

   PLEASE RESPOND to this MESSAGE or DIRECTLY to: [log in to unmask]

We will be collecting monies throughout the day on the 22nd.

COST: $18.00 (hot tea, tax and tip included) Other drinks extra.

MENU:

SOUP: Sweet $ sour soup

APPETIZERS: Spring rolls, fried shrimp & walnuts

ENTREEs: General Tso's Chicken
Imperial shrimp
Scallops with snow peas
Crispy fish