--------------C2FDD7780D06736F5BCE275C

Dear BIBCO OpCo attendees:
    I'm forwarding this message from Jean so that you can see the
changes/additions made to the CONSER Agenda.  The NATO celebration does
mean that we will have a wee bit more trouble commuting on the Metro so
plan accordingly.  Jean and I are also looking at the agendas and will
shift some things around to accommodate Lynn EL-Hoshy's and Judy
Kuhagen's schedule.
We'll post those changes to the agenda on the Web as soon as these are
finalized.
Ana
--------------C2FDD7780D06736F5BCE275C