Hi All,

The EAD list seems like a very suitable forum for my inquiry. I am editing
a forthcoming book on scholarly communication and the Internet.
Unfortunately, one of my authors has had to withdraw from the writing
project, and I am seeking a new author for one chapter, 18-25 pages in
length. The topic for this chapter is "Integrating Metadata Frameworks," a
topic very relevant to the subscribers of this list. If you are, or can
recommend, a "rising star" or other professional qualified to write this
chapter, please contact me off the list to discuss further. For a glimpse
of other chaptertopics in the book, check out
http://www.duke.edu/~ccthomas/inetbook/

Sincerely,

Chuck Thomas
Manuscripts Curator, Louisiana State University