*** Important Info for YK-2000 server case solution ***
Pls. forward to purchaser Dept

We are the biggest server case manufacture in Taiwan,

And you can choose from 10~40bay cases, design by German computer engineers,

If you would like to buy directly from the factory, we do have Branch in Los Angeles.
Pls. Chk http://www.ekm.com

Or E-MAIL or Call 714-521-9898 Ext-109-211-196-146-106-103-194-198 case Dept.

Color flyers are available for mail..!!

Sales manager Hank-109

Factory product line OEM & ODM welcome...!!
DISK ARRAY, SINGLE & DUAL MB SERVER CASE, IPC, RACK MOUNT

To see a part of our huge Computer invetory please goto
http://www.ekm.com

For more info on anything we have within this flier or on the webpage please e-mail