I'm wondering if anyone knows about the availability of
tools which allow you to use XSL in server-side on
the fly XML->HTML transformations.  I haven't seen any
publicly available perl modules which process XSL, and
Microsoft's processor doesn't seem to run on anything
but Microsoft servers (don't know why I expected anything
different!).

Thanks
Tim

Tim Hutchinson                  University of Saskatchewan Archives
[log in to unmask]       301 Main Library, 3 Campus Drive
                                Saskatoon, SK  S7N 5A4
                                tel: (306) 966-7253   fax: (306) 966-6040