I'm interested in receiving the Tag Library and the Application Guidelines=
 of
EAD.
We are working on the implementation of EAD for the french archives=20

=20

At 17:19 19/05/99 +0100, you wrote:
>The Society of American Archivists and the Public Record Office Bookshop=
 are
>discussing the possibility of the PRO Bookshop distributing EAD
>documentation in the UK and Europe.  They need to know the likely take up.
>If you are likely to buy the Tag Library and/or Application Guidelines from
>the bookshop  if it does agree to stock them will you please let me know? =
>shall collate the numbers and pass them on.  A speedy response will be
>appreciated.

                Marie-Elise FREON
                Responsable des activit=E9s biblioth=E8ques et h=E9ritage culturel/
                Library and Cultural Heritage Activities Manager

                Jouve Digitalisation des informations

        T=E9l : 01 44 76 86 20 - T=E9l international  : 33 1 44 76 86 20=20
        Fax : 01 44 76 86 39 - Fax international : 33 1 44 76 86 39

        E-mail  : [log in to unmask]