We've implemented a method of dynamically creating html versions of our
EAD/XML finding aids. This allows users to access our finding aids from all
web browsers, xml capable or not, and also relieves us from creating static
html files and then worrying about version control.

We're doing this from an MS IIS web server, using a fairly simple asp
script. Included at our site <http://cidc.library.cornell.edu/xml> is
information on how it works, as well as an explanation of how we're
delivering the xml, together with examples of all our xsl style sheets.

We'd be especially interested to hear if you experience problems accessing
our example finding aids, with any browser.
 David Ruddy                                   [log in to unmask]
 Cornell Institute for Digital Collections         607-255-3530