Oops,  I forgot to turn my signature box off.  If you do redistribute the
quilts press announcement, please delete the block at the bottom with my
personal information in it.  We want questions to go to the "generic" email
account and not directly to my personal account.
Thanks.
Betty

   Elizabeth L. Brown, Reference Librarian, etc.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC  20540-1330
   [log in to unmask]                telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/