Hi!

I was one of the 50 fellas who had the great joy of being where you guys
are now.
I look back on that week as the greatest professional experience of my life.
While this might seem like a rather grand statement, I'm sure most of the
98 fellows can 2nd the motion and I'll bet you'll feel the same way.

About our creation:
It was supposed to be 1 lesson but it grew during the week and even more
during the year to where it is now so large its not a lesson plan, its a
curriculum.

Lesson in this: follow Joyce's recomendation - keep it small.

Not that there is anything *wrong* with our lesson, its just that we
created so much that no sane person could ever use all of it without
becoming *in*sane.

Have fun, and enjoy he Contra dance!

BTW: to see the result of what we did - the part that we were able to *do,*
see the site listed in my signature!

The kids were really changed and so was I by the entire experience: the
LOC, my kids and what we created!

Ron Stoloff

If the gods had intended Man to fly, they wouldn't have given us railroads.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
{                   Check out these web sites:                  }
{                                                               }
{                              New!                             }
{         Edison/Fareira's New Oral History Web site:           }
{           http://members.xoom.com/b_stoloff/oral              }
(                            [NO WWW]                           }
{                                                               }
{                In the Library of Congress, see:               }
{           Immigration/Migration - under construction!         }
{    http://www.edc.org/CCT/NDL/1998/lessonplans/98lpmain.html  }
{                 For the Edison Cluster, see:                  }
{             http://edisoncluster.phillynews.com -             }
{            I'm responsible for the Population page!           }
{           Need a place to get help with your computer?        }
{                 See this Computer Club Web Site:              }
{                http://www.pacsnet.org/index.shtml             }