This is from one of those other lists I watch.  I have not verified the
information.

<paraphrase>

Northern Light <http://www.northernlight.com/> has made its proposed
fee-based US Government search service fee-free to schools and libraries.
To apply, send email to their Customer Service at [log in to unmask]
requesting to be added to their roster.

</paraphrase>

This is different from Northern Light's "Enterprise Accounts," which
provide via subscription, access to journal articles, and other documents.

Later,
Betty

   Elizabeth L. Brown, Reference Librarian, etc.
   National Digital Library Program, LIBN/NDL/VC(1330)
   Library of Congress, Washington, DC  20540-1330
   [log in to unmask]                telephone: 202/707-2235

   Library of Congress American Memory Home Page:
   http://memory.loc.gov/