Hi!
I was interested in this thread. We are about to embark on the first =
national co-operative digital project in this country, and were planning =
to use  the SGML module in Wordperfect 8. Recently I heard that it does =
not save in native SGML, and is not self-validating.

If you have any wider experience of these problems, could you comment on =
this, please?  My questions are:

1) Can you confirm these two problems with WP8?
2) Are they resolved in the 2000 version, or=20
3) by saving as a text file, is the issue  circumvented anyway?=20

Many thanks,

------
Dr D P Peters
Campbell Collections of the University of Natal
220 Marriott Road,  Durban , 4001,  South Africa
Tel: +27-31- 209-5066   Fax: +27-31- 209-1622
e-mail: [log in to unmask]