Ana: Did you send this to PCCPOL?  I don't think I got a copy from that
source. John

Ana Cristan wrote:

> New on the PCC main home page <http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc>
>
> Summary notes of the PCC Participants' meeting held at ALA Annual,
> 1999 consisting of:
>         The Chair's state of the program update for BIBCO/CONSER/NACO
>         A summary of the INTCO report highlighting the contributions            made by
> PCC international partners.
>
>         A synopsis of the presentation provided by the Standing                 Committee on
> Automation (SCA), including an update on the            findings of the Task
> Force on Journals in Aggregator Databases.
>
>         The results of a survey conducted by the SCA on PCC awareness of        the
> OCLC authority macro and the RLG's authority record             assistant (ARA);
> and,
>
>         The results of a survey conducted by the PCC Secretariat on             revamping
> the PCC Participants' meeting format.
>
> New on the NACO home page <http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/naco.html>:
>
> FunnelFAQ
> This document defines the parameters for forming a funnel project, with
> links to list of the currently active NACO and SACO funnel projects and
> coordinators, etc.
>
> A link has been added to the CPSO home page announcing the continuance
> of the current BFM policy for NACO participants.
>
> New on the SACO home page <http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/saco.html>:
>
> SACO FAQ
> This document provides information on who may send subject heading
> proposals for inclusion in LCSH, costs of joining the SACO Program, what
> training is available, etc.
>
> NEW on the Stats home page
> <http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/stats/pccstats.html>:
>
> PCC (BIBCO/NACO/SACO) mid-year FY99 statistics by library
>
> On the BIBCO home page <http://lcweb.loc.gov/catdir/pcc/bibco.html>
>
> BIBCO FAQ
> This document has been updated to include information from OCLC on
> ENHANCE review procedures and to make available survey forms for use by
> BIBCO trainers.
>
> COMING SOON:
>
> The BIBCO-At-Large meeting report
> Information from CPSO on 053s
>
> Ana Cristan
> Cooperative Cataloging
> Regional and Cooperative Cat. Div.
> Library of Congress, LM537
> Washington, DC 20540-4382
> (202) 707-7921 (fax): (202) 707-2824
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]

^^  John D. Byrum, Jr.                                    ^^
^^  Chief, Regional & Cooperative Cataloging Division     ^^
^^  Library of Congress LM-535                            ^^
^^  Washington, D.C.  20540-4380        LL                ^^
^^                                      LL    CCC         ^^
^^  (202) 707-6511                      LL  CC   CC       ^^
^^  FAX (202) 707-2824                  LLLLLLLL          ^^
^^                                          CC   CC       ^^
^^  [log in to unmask]                              CCC         ^^